Macsim spring toggles are metal wing cavity anchors designed for plasterboard applications. They are made from zinc plated steel (100/pack).
- Suitable for wall and ceiling anchoring
- Creates a flush finish for a professional look
- Available in six sizes to suit your job
- Philips drive for quick and easy fixing with a drill
- Zinc plated for indoor use
Macsim spring toggles – quick reference
|07S3050||M3 x 50mm, 7/16″ hole||Zinc||100|
|07S3075||M3 x 75mm, 7/16″ hole||Zinc||100|
|07S5050||M5 x 50mm, 9/16″hole||Zinc||100|
|07S5075||M5 x 75mm, 9/16″ hole||Zinc||100|
|07S5100||M5 x 100mm, 9/16″ hole||Zinc||100|
|07S6075||M6.5 x 75mm, 3/4″ hole||Zinc||100|
Spring toggles are often referred to as hollow wall anchors.