Bostik 926 is an industrial grade, high modulus, high strength silicone. It is translucent in colour and comes in 300g cartridges (15/box).
- Cures rapidly to form a high performance silicone rubber
- Excellent temperature resistance, from -50⁰C to +205⁰C and a skin time of 9 minutes
- Exceptional adhesion to most substrates including metal, wood, some rubber and plastics
- Resistant to weathering and moisture, with excellent insulation properties
- Suitable for a wide range of air-conditioning, automotive, mining, marine, roofing and industrial applications
Bostik 926 – quick reference