This AuzGrip imperial hex key wrench set has nine extra long wrenches ranging in sizes from 1/16″ to 3/8″. They have a ball end and a hex short element.
- Rubber coated for a comfortable precision grip and to reduce slippage
- Ball end enables fixing to be driven at up to 30° from its axis
- Comes with a convenient case for easy storage
- Colour coded sizes for quick key selection
- Made from hardened steel for strength
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) imperial sizes
AuzGrip imperial hex key wrench set – quick reference
Hex key wrenches are often referred to as Allen keys.
A broader range of screwdrivers and hex keys is available.