Aquarius box gutter expansion joints remove the need to box the end of adjacent gutters and create bridges to extend across boxed ends. They have a corrugated profile for flexibility.
- Use with industrial box gutters
- Simple installation with corrugated profile for flexibility
- Reduces risk of overflowing when there is a blocked downpipe – as water can move to the adjacent gutter
- Removes the need to box the end of adjacent gutters and create bridges to extend across boxed ends
- Comes in black roll, 250mm x 5m
Aquarius box gutter expansion joints – quick reference
|ESJ200-5||250mm x 5m||Black||1|
Box gutter expansion joints are often referred to as strip joints or flashing strips.