Aftek Fyreflex is an acrylic sealant used for creating fire resistant seals. It has a four hour fire rating and comes in 600ml sausages (20/box).
- Expands when exposed to fire and forms a plug to prevent the movement of fire across partitions in a building
- Flexible and resistant to UV and water
- Suitable for internal or external expansion joints and penetrations
- Can be used on a wide range of substrates including concrete, plasterboard, timber, steel, glass, aluminium, brick and more
- Four hour fire rating meets Australian Standard AS1530.4
Aftek Fyreflex – quick reference